The Journal of National Science Foundation of Sri Lanka (JNSF) publishes the results of research in Science and Technology. The journal is released four times a year, in March, June, September and December. This journal contains Research Articles, Reviews, Research Communications and Correspondences.
Manuscripts submitted to the journal are accepted on the understanding that they will be reviewed prior to acceptance and that they have not been submitted for publication elsewhere.
A publication fee of US$ 100 will be levied for each manuscript other than where the corresponding author is affiliated to a Sri Lankan institution.
Objectives: Promote the publication of research in Science and Technology.
Quick Dissemination of the local research findings
Target group: Scientists, undergraduates, any other interested in research.
From March 2008, the Journal is indexed by the following Thomson Reuters databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Journal citation Reports/Science Edition
- BIOSIS Previews
- Zoological Record
- Biological Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts and Scopus
Sri Lanka scientific literature
- Sri Lanka association for the advancement of science(SLAAS)
- Science news paper articles index
- National newspaper articles index
- SCOUPS (Accessible only at NSF)
- CiteSeerx (Computer and Information science)
- Citebase Search (Physics, Mathematics, Information Science)
- HINARI (Research for Health)